CLICK TO BOOK A CLASS IN PERSON AT OUR STUDIO!
READ OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS REGARDING OUR IN PERSON CLASSES
Our studio is now open for live fitness classes. Please take some time to review our updated COVID-19 protocols prior to attending your first in-person class:
1. In-person classes will be limited to 8 participants per session.
2. Socially distanced workout bubbles measuring 6 feet x 6 feet have been sectioned onto the studio floor. At the time of registration, you will reserve your personal workout space and must remain in that space throughout the class.
3. Purses and bags will not be permitted in the studio. Please only bring your essential items with you (keys, water bottle, cellphone) and leave unnecessary items in your vehicle or at home.
4. Cubbies and lockers will not be available. Any items that you bring in with you should be placed in the corner of your workout bubble.
5. Effective July 17 at 12:01 am, facial masks and/or coverings are required inside all enclosed spaces in York Region except during moderate to intense physical activity. All staff and members will be required to wear a mask or facial covering upon entering the studio. The mask can only be removed once the class begins and should be put back on once the class has finished.
6. Change rooms and showers will not be available. We ask that you come to studio wearing your workout attire and shower at home.
7. Washrooms will be available; however, to minimize surfaces that are touched by staff and members, we recommend using the facilities at home whenever possible.
8. We will be introducing enhanced cleaning protocols including a 30 minute cleaning re-set between all scheduled classes. To help facilitate this, we request that all members promptly leave the studio once the class has finished to allow us time to disinfect and thoroughly clean all surfaces prior to the next scheduled class.
9. We will no longer be accepting cash payments or drop-in a. All students must register in advance through the Dance Passion App. Class registration will close 1 hour prior to the start of class.
10. Upon entering the studio, your temperature will be checked and recorded and you will be asked some brief screening questions. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or 38 C or higher will not be permitted to attend the class.
Please do not attend our in-person classes if you have:
❌ travelled outside of the country in the past 14 days
❌ been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
❌ are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties